It takes anywhere from $3,000 to $15,000 to equip service providers through a mental health training project. You can sponsor an entire project, or join with others to make training possible.
When you sponsor a mental health training project, you help build a healthy community.
Benefits of training informal service providers:
- Fight stigma and discrimination.
- Help people cope with the stressors of everyday life.
- Help people find care within their own communities.
- Equip community workers to respond to mental health needs and crises.
- Fight abuse and addiction.
- Offer hope to people with the “invisible” wounds of mental illness and/or trauma.
- Build stronger families and communities.